If your company is still operating, be very grateful!
1. Victoria’s Secret declared bankruptcy.
2. Zara closed 1,200 stores.
3. La Chapelle withdrew 4391 stores.
4. Chanel is discontinued.
5. Hermes is discontinued.
6. Patek Philippe discontinued production.
7. Rolex discontinued production.
8. The world’s luxury industry has crumpled.
9. Nike has a total of $23 billion US dollars preparing for the second stage of layoffs.
10. Gold’s gym filed for bankruptcy
11. The founder of Airbnb said that because of the pandemic, 12 years of effort were destroyed in 6 weeks.
12. Even Starbucks also announced to permanently close its 400 stores.
13. SHOR Films is planning to file for bankruptcy.
14. WeWork isn’t in a great spot either
The list goes on and on!
Under the weight of the new crown pandemic, many giants are facing the crisis of failure. Five months of pandemic created a LOT of debt, and tens of thousands of companies went bankrupt, so the company was seriously replaced.
If your company is still there, and there are no major pay cuts or layoffs, please treat your company well. Because they are carrying all the tests that you can’t see. And humans are facing the pandemic that cannot be controlled. The second half of 2020, is the challenge of corporate strength.
I remember Robert Kiyosaki said that he prefers to invest in smaller businesses because whenever a crisis happens, the first to collapse will be those big companies and brands.
2020 is about survival but those who can exploit it,
Will manage to achieve unparalleled heights this year too!